A few months ago, Tom and I signed up to be adopted by a Leonberger -- our third -- but there were birthing complications and the little guy didn't make it. We were heartbroken, but resigned ourselves to just wait for the next litter.
A few hours ago, our breeder called to tell us that one of the other buyers had to back out and that there was a wonderful little puppy who would love to be spending his Christmas with us if we wanted him. What? Are you nuts? Just how fast can you get him here?
Any way... travel logistics are still in the works and we're trying hard to come up with a really good "D" name -- please cast a vote in the poll on the sidebar if you have any good ideas... but he's absolutely beautiful no matter what we call him!