Tender & tasty!
- 3-5 lbs. country style pork ribs, bone in
- 1 pkg. French's Slow Cooker Seasoning Mix, Homestyle Chicken & Herb flavor
- 2 c. water
- 1 pkg. baby carrots
- 2 pkg. Bird's Eye pearl onions in cream sauce, thawed
- vegetable oil
- Heat oil in dutch oven over medium heat. Dredge ribs in flour and brown on both sides. Transfer to crock pot.
- Mix seasoning mix and water. Pour over ribs.
- Layer carrots on top of ribs.
- Layer onions on top of carrots.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 5-7 hours until tender.