Scenario: You go to your Twitter profile page and attempt to connect your Facebook account, and no matter what you do all you see is There was a Twitter server error. The error has been reported to our engineering team. Please try again as it might be a temporary problem.
- Log in to Facebook and remove Twitter from your Facebook apps.
- Log in to Twitter and verify that Facebook is disconnected.
- Log out of both Facebook and Twitter.
- Clear all of your Facebook and Twitter cookies.
- Close your browser.
- Launch your browser and log in to both Facebook and Twitter.
Now try to connect Facebook to your twitter profile again. It should work this time.