We dropped Feebs at the vet's office at 8:30 AM this morning. I have to tell you I was having serious doubts about whether we had made the right decision and it was really hard to walk out the door knowing she had no idea what was about to happen.
Diane called late morning to let me know that both Feebs and surgeon did great in every way. They decided they wanted to have her watched overnight, so they transported her to Caves emergency this afternoon.
We went to visit for a while and it broke my heart to see her in such a confused, helpless state.
I think it will be one long sleepless night of second-guessing myself.