Again… sigh. I’ve recently relocated some web sites and blogs I manage to EC2 so I’ve been watching my logs a little closer than usual. That’s how I detected a ginormous number of hits for wp-login.php from certain IP’s: They’re not getting in because of some alternate security measures I’ve put in place, but it’s […]
CAVES called this morning. They said Feebs was relatively commfortable throughout the night, but very lethargic and not eating. They also suggested that we may want to leave her there another day because she was going to be difficult for us to handle.
We dropped Feebs at the vet’s office at 8:30 AM this morning. I have to tell you I was having serious doubts about whether we had made the right decision and it was really hard to walk out the door knowing she had no idea what was about to happen.
Phoebe’s amputation has been scheduled for July 23.